CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

AN ENJOYABLE DAY OFF...




My work schedule can sometimes have me by the throat however, as much as I love my job I was able to enjoy a day off on Tuesday of this week. After dropping the kids off, I swooped up and kidnapped Kierstin and after grabbing our all famous Jamba "Acai" frozen smoothie drink, we headed to owens house to kick it at his new pad.... We relaxed, enjoyed a few laughs and they both even got a 15 minute foot massage by ...................YES ME! Hhhhm, I really need to start charging a fee for this *wink*... Mana and the boys joined us after and we headed to Kona Mix Plate for their ohhhhhh so popular "Tuesday Special" CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD.... It is soooo ONOLICIOUS! With a full tummy, I headed home for a snoooooooze. And before I knew it???? IT WAS TIME TO PICK UP THE KIDS FROM SCHOOL. Although my day off seem too short, I enjoyed every bit of it!!!

0 comments: