CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ephraim's Farewell.....
















































Tomorrow is Ephraim's last day with us as he will be leaving with his dad to American Samoa to live there for a year. He is now 15 years old and has been such a great child to have... In just a few years he'll be graduating from High School. I can't get over how much time has passed and how quickly it flies by....We're going to miss him so much but I know that it will only benefit him by being there learning his culture and spending time with his family.......WE LOVE YOU EPHRAIM & are very proud of your hard work & accomplishments that you have done thus far...We wish him the best of luck in Samoa & I WILL plan on having him return in 1 year.... =) hahahaha..

1 comments:

Carsen and Lesina said...

I love all the pics but the only thing missing in them is....ME! I'm sure Ephraim will return a young man!