CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

GOOFIN AROUND......
















Okay, so it's hardly EVER that I have a day to myself to just GOOF AROUND!! With Ephraim & Jonah gone at Youth Conference and baby Tony away at Scout Camp, it leaves just Anton & Fou @ home with me. So today? We headed out for lunch @ Little Ceasars Pizza, then drove out pass Keauhou to FINALLY visit the 'newly renovated' park that my sister has been raving about...

HIGASHIHARA PARK. It has definitely changed a whole lot and has a much bigger & better playground, with new ammenities such as a pavillion, bathrooms and more parking. We spent sometime there with my two BIG KIDS as they acted like little kids and ran around the playground.... We then headed to the kona library to get more books & educational dvd's to help occupy their time during summer break. We will be heading out tonite for the Rugby Awards Potluck.......It seems like we hardly ever have time to rest!!!

4 comments:

Troy and Segi said...

that is the coolest park i have ever seen!

Unknown said...

HEY FOU HOW YA DOIN GIRLY!!!! you look so freakn skinny!!!!i hope i see u this summer!!!!! it feels like i havnt seen u for years!! O YA I HAVNT!!haha

T. Palepoi said...

OMG I miss you so much RYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you look like you are twenty or something. I can't beleive its been this long i hope you recovered from your bike injury and i hope to see you soon over here in KoNa!!!!!!!

LoVe: AlWaYs
(:AlAfOu PaLePoI:)

T. Palepoi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.