CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Last Day of Youth Conference......

Group picture of our group of Youth Conference Boys
Me & Ephraim

Anton taking a pic in the foyer of the Stake Center this morning

Tony & Fou listening to the testimonies this morning in the foyer

After our last family morning prayer with the group of Young Men that we hosted at our house this year, we had the chance to get to know them just a bit more before everyone left. Such well mannered youth, and both Tony & I were very impressed. Their willingness to attend the conference and everything that they learned. We only wish we had more time to spend with them.
We were able to attend the Devotional/Testimony meeting at the chapel this morning at 8:00am..The strength of the youth today is absolutely AMAZING! Their strengthened testimonies during this youth conference and the stories they shared were inspiring to me. Especially to know that they are the LEADERS OF TOMORROW.

I'm so Thankful to know that our church has programs like these to help strengthen our Youth in Zion. I remember when I was in Mutual (that's what we called it then) I was extremely impressed with the organization of the church and being able to attend all of the activities that is offered to the youth. I cried when it was time to leave because I met some talented, amazing friends at each of these gatherings. Tony also attended the same year as I did.........EFY (Especially For Youth) in 1988 at BYU Provo........I wouldn't have traded those experiences for the world. So thankful to my parents for allowing me to be a part of the many church activities as a youth in the church. It helped us become who we are today.................

0 comments: